||Discovering the Expectations
of Multicultural Homebuyers
Presented by the SMC of the BIA Bay Area
and Charis Intercultural Training Corporation
The personal referral is the most powerful marketing tool within multicultural communities. What do first-generation immigrant homebuyers in your market say about you? Marian will take us through a 10-step ?customer journey? of the home buying process, from how they?ve heard about the builder to move-in and warranty. She will share expectations and mis-perceptions from different cultural backgrounds, and ways you can make the experience easier at each customer touch point. Learn how to be the homebuilder or service provider multicultural customers trust and invite their cousins to trust, too!
Download a flyer HERE.
ABOUT MARIAN STETSON-RODRIGUEZ
- What marketing and sales professionals can do to set expectations of the homebuying process and raise satisfaction
- Blindspots for U.S. Americans that you can avoid in the future
- Communicating respect to Asian customers that earns their trust
- Negotiating - does it ever end? Yes, here's how.
- Cultural insights for Design, Construction, Lending, and Customer Care for the total customer
Program Sponsorships Available: $500
||Marian Stetson-Rodriguez, President of Charis Intercultural Training, is an expert on dozens of cultures, having worked with global companies around the world in her 30-year career. She brings this expertise to the homebuilding industry for insightful design, marketing, sales, construction, financing and customer care when creating a successful customer journey for the first-generation immigrant homebuyer. Her research includes how trust is built in different cultures, and improving communication with customers, coworkers and neighbors of different cultures.
Benefits include one complimentary ticket, web event page listing, logo on event promotion, event signage & recognition