BUILD Skills Series - Traits of Highly Successful Teams
Presented by the Professional Women in Building of the BIA Bay Area
This is “in the trenches” team training. During this two-hour condensed session you’ll work in teams and tackle the real-world problems you encounter in your workplace. You’ll take part in exercises, role-playing, self-assessments and other participatory techniques that facilitate adult learning. This training will drive home the principles that make teams the powerful force they’ve become in business, government and education today.
This seminar will help you…
- See what a “true” team looks like— inside and out—so you can begin to set your sights on meaningful and reachable goals.
- Take a team inventory of the skills you have now…see which ones need recharging…and discover what’s new in team skills that you’ll want to try.
- Learn innovative approaches to conflict resolution that will clear the air and give your people the fresh start they need.
- Discover innovative ways to get things done as a team—without endless discussions, and with everyone pitching in.
- Work with your team in order to tackle the tough issues and gain sound solutions.
- See an immediate uptick in morale, productivity, pride in your